Heart Rate Plus
The best heart rate monitor app! Measures using your camera or heart rate sensor
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Android Wear: support standalone mode for automatically heart rate monitor (turn on in Settings), new History tab swipe left to view. Now you can leave your phone at home, do exercise with your watch and then sync it back later (by open watch History tab).
- Built-in heart rate sensor support with device run Lollipop or later. If you have any problem with HR sensor, you can turn it off in Settings.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- BODY_SENSORS: Allows an application to access data from sensors that the user uses to measure what is happening inside his/her body, such as heart rate.
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.